- Following the adoption of Faendal as a Follower, it is possible to acquire free archery instruction. Purchase the next training level up from Faendal, and then talk with him to activate the trade option in your inventory.. Take back the gold that was used to pay for training. In Archery, this can be repeated up to five times every level, up to a maximum of level 50.
How do you get Faendal to train archery?
Faendal can be found in Riverwood, where he can train you in archery up to Level 50. So recruit Faendal as a companion and utilize him to train archery to level 50 while simultaneously reclaiming your wealth. Riverwood may be reached by following the arrow. Follow the arrow to the inn once you’ve arrived via quick travel. Faendal should be in attendance.
How do I upgrade my archery in Skyrim?
In addition, there are three archery trainers in Skyrim that may help you improve your skills for gold:
- In Riverwood, there’s Faendal the Journeyman (Journeyman, level 0 – 50)
- in Whiterun, there’s Aela the Huntress (Expert, level 0 – 75)
- and in Riften, there’s Niruin the Master (Level 0 – 90).
Is Faendal a good companion?
Even if players opt to side with Faendal rather than Sven, they will not receive a favorable deal in terms of followers at the end of the game. Faendal, other from this useful loophole, does not possess any other advantages that distinguish him from the other followers in the game.
How do I get free archery training from Faendal?
Following the adoption of Faendal as a Follower, it is possible to acquire free archery instruction. Purchase the next training level up from Faendal, and then talk with him to activate the trade option in your inventory.. Take back the gold that was used to pay for training. In Archery, this can be repeated up to five times every level, up to a maximum of level 50.
How can I upgrade my archery fast?
It is the quickest method to level up your alchemy to manufacture potions, then sell those potions to an Alchemist and use the cash you receive to buy up his ingredients and train your alchemy; if the merchant runs out of ingredients, simply fast travel to the next city and repeat the process.
Should I lie to Camilla in Skyrim?
You’re assisting yourself. Both Faendal and Sven may be pickpocketed for their letters, and both can be handed to Camilla either by pretending that each letter is from the other or by disclosing the truth about who they are from. In either situation, she will not provide a distinctive discussion.
Does the crossbow level up archery?
There is just one answer. Yes, crossbows are included in the archery category and can be used to improve your archery abilities as a result.
What can you put fortify archery on?
When applied to the following equipment, the Fortify Archery enchantment has the following effects:
- Headgear (Helmets, Hoods, Circlets)
- Handgear (Bracers, Gloves)
- Jewelry (Rings, Necklaces)
- and other accessories
How do you get AELA as a follower?
Once you’ve finished The Companions Quests, you’ll be able to enlist Aela to be your follower. The fact that she is also an outstanding archery trainer makes her a very important asset to your adventure crew. She places a high importance on archery, sneaking, speech, one-handed combat, and light armor.
Does Lydia level up with you?
Lydia will level up with you all the way to level 50. She now has 671 health, 50 magicka, and 214 stamina at this moment.
Who is the strongest companion in Skyrim?
The most dedicated Skyrim fans
- Lydia, to begin with. I know, I know.
- 2) Aela the Huntress is a fantastic character.
- 3) Aela, a high-ranking Companion who was a capable fighter long before the Dragonborn came stumbling through Jorrvaskr.
- 4) Barbas.
- 5) Mjoll the Lioness.
- 6) Annekke Crag-Jumper.
- 7) Serana – Dawnguard DLC.
- 8) Teldryn Sero – Dragonborn DLC.
Is Illia a good follower?
Illia is number seven. In Skyrim, mage followers are few and few between, but Illia is one of the greatest. This character may be discovered at the Darklight Tower, where she requires the player’s assistance in killing her mother, who is attempting to turn herself into a hagraven. Once she is finished, she will be able to join the player, bringing her great magical skills with her.