Fees for Hunting Licenses
|NONPERMIT-TAGS These tags may be purchased over-the-counter at Department offices or license dealers.||RESIDENT||NON-RESIDENT|
|Archery Deer Nonpermit-tag||$45||$300|
|Bobcat Seal(for sale or export)6||$3||$3|
In Arizona, how much does a mule deer tag cost each year?
- Non-resident OTC mule deer tags in Arizona are $160 for the hunting license and $300 for the OTC tag, with the hunting license being the more expensive of the two. Prices may vary somewhat in 2020, but this is one of the most reasonably priced mule deer hunting options available anywhere in the United States!
How much is a resident deer tag in AZ?
Bear – $38 in fees for a Resident Permit Tag. Javelina is priced at $38. Elk is priced at $148. Deer is priced at $58.
How much is a mule deer tag in Arizona?
Non-resident OTC mule deer tags in Arizona are $160 for the hunting license and $300 for the OTC tag, with the hunting license being the more expensive of the two. Prices may vary somewhat in 2020, but this is one of the most reasonably priced mule deer hunting options available anywhere in the country!
Does Walmart sell deer tags?
Wal-Mart has all of the hunting permits that are available in your state, including small-game, deer, duck, and turkey hunting licenses, among others. There may also be licenses available for a limited time period, such as 24 hours, a week, or the entire year. Keep in mind that when you purchase a hunting license from Walmart, you may be charged a small processing fee.
What is an archery only tag?
A tag for archery alone, which is unrestricted, allows you to hunt with archery equipment in any of the A, B, or D zones throughout both the archery and general seasons, regardless of where you live. For those who like to take in a large amount of scenery, the AO tag is more adaptable; nevertheless, it does not permit the use of a rifle.
Can you buy over the counter deer tags in Arizona?
There are several alternatives for hunters to go hunting that do not necessitate the submission of an application for a hunt permit-tag through the Draw. These permits, which are referred to as over-the-counter tags, are available for purchase through department offices and, in certain circumstances, license dealers.
What tags can you buy over the counter in Arizona?
Written by Stephen Miller of Bowhunting Arizona.
- OTC Archery Deer Hunt is a one-day event. In Arizona, hunting over-the-counter deer during the rut is by far one of the most enjoyable experiences you can have.
- Over-the-counter bear hunting. Bear season is a favorite among many hunters in Arizona. Other popular hunts include: OTC Archery Turkey Hunt, OTC Mountain Lion Hunt, OTC Javelina Hunt, and more.
Where is the best deer hunting in Arizona?
Here are five of the top hunting places in Arizona, all of them are within easy driving distance of the Phoenix metropolis.
- Cottonwood Park Wilderness, Santa Teresa Wilderness, Coconino National Forest, McDowell Sonoran Preserve, Saguaro Lake, Woolsey Park Wilderness, Santa Teresa Wilderness
How much is a elk tag in Arizona?
$148 for a resident elk. Elk for non-residents is $665. Only for residents under the age of 21: $63. Youth who are not residents: $65.
Can a felon hunt in Arizona?
Convicted felons are prohibited from having a firearm or even ammunition under the laws of the state of Arizona and the United States. Even if the gun is not yours, but it is discovered in your hands, you may be subject to significant criminal prosecution. Fortunately, the state of Arizona permits felony offenders to regain their gun rights for the vast majority of their sentences.
Can I hunt on my own property in Arizona?
Yes. This is something that you can readily accomplish. On public or private grounds, with the permission of the landowner, hunting and fishing are permitted. The Arizona Game and Fish Department regulates hunting and fishing on public and private areas. Shooting is not permitted on private property within 14 miles of any occupied structure, or within 14 miles of, or across, a road or railway.
How do you get a hunting tag in Arizona?
What is the procedure for obtaining a state hunting license?
- Completing the prerequisites for Arizona hunter education certification is essential. Make sure you have the relevant license type. Licenses can be purchased on the Arizona Game and Fish Department’s website or through an Arizona–approved dealer.
How much is a mountain lion tag in Arizona?
Licenses and tags: Arizona lion tags may be obtained over-the-counter or over the mail before to your arrival in the state. There will be NO DRAWING. Non-residents must pay a $75.00 tag cost and a $160.00 hunting license price in addition to their hunting license. Weapon types include archery, muzzleloaders, centerfire rifles, and centerfire pistols, amongst other things.
How much is an Arizona lifetime hunting license?
The cost of this license is $1,500.00 USD. The difference between $1,500 and the cost that a licensee would normally pay for a resident lifetime license is considered a contribution to the state for the purpose of ensuring the sustained management, preservation, and conservation of the state’s wildlife resources.