It’s possible to get generic enchanted equipment by looting monsters, containers, and merchant sales inventory, but the only way to boost your chances of receiving it is to camp merchant shops, as described by Tragik. The only items of clothing that will keep the enchantment in place are those that are worn on the head, hand, ring, and necklace slots.
What items can be enchanted with Fortify Archery?
When applied to the following equipment, the Fortify Archery enchantment has the following effects:
- Headgear (Helmets, Hoods, Circlets)
- Handgear (Bracers, Gloves)
- Jewelry (Rings, Necklaces)
- and other accessories
Who is the best Archery trainer in Skyrim?
- Riverwood (Lvl 15–50).
- Aela of the Companions (Expert): Jorrvaskr (Lvl 15–75).
- Niruin of the Thieves Guild (Master): Riften (Lvl 15–90).
- Angi (Master): Angi’s Camp (Lvl 15–100).
What ingredients fortify marksman?
There are a number of ingredients that have the Fortify Marksman effect, including:
- It contains the following ingredients: Canis Root, Elves Ear, Juniper Berries, Spider Egg, and more.
Does fortify Archery stack?
It is stacked, however the enchantment to strengthen a skill has a different effect than that. When it comes to weapons, it boosts damage output rather than skill. In the event of magick (for example, fortify alteration), it reduces the cost of the spells.
What is fortify Archery?
It is possible to boost the damage done by bows and crossbows by using Fortify Archery (also known as Fortify Marksman).
Do Archery enchantments affect bound bow?
It is also impacted by all Archery perks, as well as the Sneak perk “Deadly Aim,” which affects the Bound Bow.
How do I enchant my bow in Skyrim?
If you want to spend as little time as possible on enchanting:
- Disenchant an item with the enchantment you intend to use on the bow before putting it on the bow. Consume a Fortify Enchanting potion with the highest potency possible. To enchant the bow with the effect, use a Grand Soul gem that has been loaded with energy.
What enchantments can you put on a helmet Skyrim?
Fortify Alchemy, Fortify Archery, Fortify Lockpicking, Fortify Magicka, Fortify Magicka regeneration, and Water breathing are the only enchantments that may be applied other from lowering spell costs.
Where is AELA the Huntress?
As a member of The Companions guild, Aela is a werewolf who also happens to be a werewolf. During daylight hours, she may typically be seen in Whiterun, inside the Jorrvaskr, where she works. Once you’ve finished The Companions Quests, you’ll be able to enlist Aela to be your follower.
What is Canis root used for?
Canis Root is an ingredient that is used in the creation of potions in Alchemy.
What can I make with purple mountain flower?
Purple Mountain Flower is a food item in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that may be used to make other foods. The substance can be used to create potions in an alchemy lab as part of the study of alchemy.